They like the taste of our kittens...

Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to my filth. -Risque

Hello loves, Welcome to Xtacee.
I guess every blog should start out with an introduction. But I'll make this brief. I am Risque. Risque? That's me. My partner in crime? She's Kream. 2 personalities, discussing sex, issues, love,and everything under the sun. I have had a few blogs...so I'm experienced. My bestfriend however, is a virgin to blogland. Help POP her cherry. ;). I have a separate personal blog...so this one is reserved completely for my sexual alter ego...Ms.Xtacee, if your nasty.With that being said, I'll give you guys a sample of what is to be expected of Risque.
DSA {Dick Suckers Anonymous}
Hello. My name is Risque. And I am addicted to sucking.
*All: Welcome Risque*
Addicted to the high it gives me everytime I slide it in my mouth.
Everytime I taste that first drop of his pre-*clears throat* excitement. The urge I feel rush through my body, making me moist. So wet, I'm dripping. Love the noise that escapes him when I take it down deep. Love the filth that parts his lips. Knowing tht my skills are taking him there. Taking my drug, slapping it across my face. I'm a fiend for his pleasure as I lean in to take another hit...another lick. Deeepp, gag on his dick. Just because I know he loves the sound. Back to sucking. Sucking while jacking...working for this high. He tells me that its coming, I can taste it on my tongue. Anticipation...building my moans. Mmmmm, there it is. Warm, sweet. Delicious as ever as it trickles down my throat. Put him to sleep. I need him awake...I need another hit. Can't get enough. Mannn, I addicted.
Welcome to my filth. Sit back, let me make you cum!
-XOXO-Risque Xtacee

1 comment:

Reggie said...

Looks like you've got your hands full, both with this blog and those nice chesticles you've got in your hands.