They like the taste of our kittens...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Gift of Giving

Hi Dolls!!!!!!!!!!
-Is it better to give or receive? I'm asking this question pertaining to the act of giving and getting head. I like (love) giving head. I think that it is one of the most important acts while engaging in sex. I love the feeling of being in control over someone else's pleasure. In the act of giving head I am actually turning myself on. There is nothing more satisfying than hearing your partner moan(I've also had screams, scratches, and dirty words! Dirty word comments are my fav!!!) from something that you are doing. Now don't get me wrong, I love getting head just as much as the next person, but I think that it is DEFINITELY better to give. It makes me feel empowered, sexy, and the feedback lets me know I'm doing a damn good job!!! I like to think of it as an ego boost!! I'm PRETTY great at it!!!!! And I'm a gracious giver!! So there you have it!!! It's better to give gifts than receive!!!
-Kream

1 comment:

Reggie said...

I was raised to believe that it is far better to give, than to recieve.