They like the taste of our kittens...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Boredom...

Soooo as I stated Im new to blogging, but aside from the fact that its supposed to be a form of entertainment, I'm using this as an outlet!!! I can't sleep so I'm free versing a poem I think I want it to be called Insomnia....                       
I need you. I won't be able to rest until you cum. I am craving you. Your scent, your touch, your body. I want you. I want you. Your kisses, your skills. I am restless. Cum sastify me. And then watch me as I do the same. Brainiac..Insomniac..dripping. Dripping with anticipation of your arrival. Cum over. I am waiting.
Kream

1 comment:

Smoke said...

um... it made me chubbs lol, that & ur pic makes 4 a really, really, really happy day :) u shud make 1 about sex with strangers