They like the taste of our kittens...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For Her...

XXXtasy
Pure bliss
Each time our lips meet and we kiss
Giggles, laughter, so sweet (literally), it's different in a good way
She looks at me unlike any other person has before
I look at her the same
I know what she's thinking before she even tells me
"Creepy", she says
I say, "Intuitive, I just know you" (smile)
I've always been tiny
Never had ass and titties until she came along
36-24-36
PERFECTION
All mine
I'm all hers
She accepts my 1000's of flaws as if begging her to watch my tv shows each week doesn't bother her
I'm rude
A BITCH
I hate her friends
And she loves me
Despite it, she loves me
When I open my eyes each morning she's there, and when I'm I get on her nerves she's there to put me to sleep
We're a strange match, but it works
I'm happy, content, and I love her
This is for my sweetie, lover, bestfriend, girlfriend
For Her....

1 comment:

Risque_Xtacee said...

This is so sweet.
I'm still rooting for you guys every step of the way!
Girlfriend.
Confirmed! :)