They like the taste of our kittens...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

....Just another fantasy

I have an unfulfilled fantasy.



Girl-on-Girl. Not your typical girl-on-girl fantasy though.

No.

I have a thing for watching women behaving badly. Watching women be controlled. It turns me on more than anything else in this world.

So, I have a fantasy...

Just for one night, I want to be the one in complete control...control over a female.
Get excited as I seduce her. As I talk her into doing things that she isn't used to. Things that I'm used to...in my mind.

I want to watch as she strips for me. As she strips down to nothing. Admire her ass and titty's.
Command her to watch me as I play with her. Playing with her nipples...slight nibbles. Nibbles down her stomach. Kisses on her pussy. As I tease her to the point of no return. Asking " Yea bitch, you like that shit huh?"...

I want her to be a nasty little whore for me.
Choke her while I fuck her with my fingers. Choking her while she screams harder. Biting her while I add more fingers. Finger-fucking her oh so well. I want to hear her scream, I want to be the reason.
Push her face into my pussy when she dives to taste me. Asking her how good this pussy taste.

Whispering in her ear how nasty she is, nasty for me.

Pull out a camera as her face is buried in it. Tongue deep in my sugar. Calling her my nasty little bitch as she nibbles at my clit.
Mmm, pull her hair. Slap her. Spit on her face as I ask her how she likes it all. How she likes being nasty...

Mmmm, I want to degrade her.

Degrade her while she enjoys it. Need a bitch who's into it all...someone who is into being talked dirty to. Someone who is filthy. A savage bitch, just for me.
I have a fantasy....are you down?

{-Muah}


2 comments:

1ManView said...

Naughty hot...

Reggie said...

Well damn!!!

After reading this I needed a cigarette and I don't even smoke.