They like the taste of our kittens...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I can see the nasty in you too...

There is a new guy, let me introduce you to him...sexually:  

I watch him pretend to nap.
Head rested comfortably on my breast.
Arms wrapped around me, squeezing me tightly.
He likes to cuddle.

I watch him because I know that he's calculating his first move.
And I'm waiting...wondering what it'll be.

Look away, to act as if I am not paying attention.
I feel his tongue flick back and forth between my titties.
Ignoring him until he starts to bite me.
Mmm, I glance down at him, only to catch him staring at me.
I close my eyes as I tilt my head back.
"No, Look at me...I like it when you watch me."
Open my eyes to see him staring at me.
One nipple in between his teeth.
The other being fondled between his fingers.
He knows how to tease me, he knows that I need it.
He takes the time to pay special attention to the girls.
While I watch him, his fingers greet my pussy.
Moaning begins.
He knows my spots, already.
Damn.

"Oooh she nasty, he looks at me and smiles.
I told you I could see the nasty in you. I told you."
Pushing his hands away to strip down.
"Yea, take that shit off."
Reading his vibes, he's filthy...
And I?..
I am ready to show him just how nasty I like to be.
But not just yet, this is the first time...

Playing with my pussy, as I watch him undress. 
Slip on the condom. We are ready.
He watches me as I lick my juice-drenched fingers,
"Super freak shit, you know what I like."
Planting kisses all over me, his dick slips in me.
Oooo, he's touching something that's never been touched.
Fuck, this feeling. Mmmm.
He flips me on my side, holding one of my legs in the air.
My knee touching his face, holding me in place.
Fucking me like I've never known.
He flipped me so many times, with ease.
I could feel it ALL.
When he flipped me over, doggy-style...
I almost came, instantly.
I was at my peak...already.
Shit.
He told me to look back at him.
Asked me how I got so nasty...
In his nasty voice.

"It doesn't matter does it, you like it. You like this filthy shit."
...In MY nasty voice.

Slowly thrusting in and out of me...
I knew he was trying to control his nutt...
but the things it was doing to me.
Damn.
My body suddenly felt unfamiliar,
I met someone who exceeds my sex game.
Not just matches it.
Someone all about pleasing, like myself.

An hour into it, and he nutts.
Wasted nutt...inside the condom.
I wanted to taste it....but I knew there would be a next time.
Reminding myself, this is the first time...
So I must be "reserved".

Not pulling out all my tricks.
No riding. No sucking.
Just bomb ass pussy and filthy little words.

It got the job done...
better believe he's feigning for more.
And me?
I might just be hooked.



No comments: