They like the taste of our kittens...

Friday, February 3, 2012

...Fulfill me

I?
I need to be fulfilled.
Need my pussy catered to.
Would you be willing to?

I'll lay back.
Take control.
Pull my hair.
Choke me.
Bite me.

Harder.
HARDER.











Tell me to fill your ear with nasty things.
Slide into my sugar walls.
Mmm, baby keep that pace.
Tell me how wet this pussy feels.
Show me how good these walls grip.
Remind me how fantastic the dick is.

Every stroke, take me to heaven.
Make me scream.
Scream your name.

And when you feel the nutt rising, take it out.
Shove it in my mouth, let me taste my sugar.
Look in my eyes as I service you.
Smile while I'm sucking you.
Sucking you like a pro.
Remind me to get the balls.
Play with them, make room for them against my tongue.
Tell me to spit on it.
Ask me do I love it.
Do I love this dick.
Slap it across my face,
I know you love that shit.
Mmm, face glistening.

Wanna feel it between my tits?
Wanna fuck them?
Tell me how it feels as I slide them up and down your dick...
Moan for me baby, let me hear that you love it.
Flicking my tongue out over the tip every time I slide down.

Pretty ass sight, got that dick jumping.
I know your about to nutt,
Can I taste it?
Shove it in my mouth,
fuck my face until you cum.
Mmm, sweet as ever.
Watch it drip from the corners of my mouth as I look up at you.
See what you've done baby?
See....


1 comment:

Meagan said...

I'm not sure how you found me but I'm glad you did. I like your style and creativity of self expression.

Meagan